Open the Google Chrome browser Click Tools icon>Options>Under the Hood>Content Settings Check Allow local data to be set Uncheck Block third-party cookies from being set Uncheck Clear cookies Close ...
The popular LifeProof case joins the OtterBox family. If you can't beat 'em, buy 'em. OtterBox, which struggled for months to bring a waterproof iPhone case to market, has acquired rival LifeProof, which makes one of the best -- and bestselling -- tough iPhone cases. Colorado-based OtterBox has been a leading case manufacturer for a variety of smartphones ...
(Credit: Sarah Tew and Christopher MacManus/CNET) Consumers awaiting Apple's rumored wearable, watch-like device might need to wait until next year before the gadget sees the light of day. That's according to KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who says the company "may not have adequate resources" to develop a version of iOS for the device given its efforts to ...
(Credit: Palo Alto Research Center) Most people probably associate Ethernet with a simple cable cinched with phone-like jacks. But, Ethernet is so much more. It is the foundation for global Internet access and undoubtedly the world's most-used connectivity technology. In the annals of "techdom," Ethernet is a very big deal. "Ethernet ranks highly among those technologies ...
Starting Wednesday, LinkedIn will be sporting a much sexier and simplified navigation bar inspired by the design of its just-improved mobile applications. "Over the last year and half we've had the chance to learn quite a bit from you about the types of changes that add the most value to your daily professional life, and we've brought some of these learnings to the new ...
Shopgirl, which was written by Steven Martin based on his 2001 novella, is a more subtle, measured, and poignant version of L.A. Story (1991), an offbeat and at-the-time-underappreciated comedy that was also written by Martin. Both films are romances (albeit of vastly different t ... ...
A House committee taking Congress' latest look at the Internal Revenue Service's mistreatment of tea party groups will apparently have to do so without input from the star ...
WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Dish Network Corp is ramping up its Washington-centric campaign to thwart Japanese firm SoftBank Corp's bid for Sprint Nextel Corp, hoping to convince lawmakers and government reviewers that it poses national security ...
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co raised its 2013 earnings outlook after quarterly results beat low expectations, as CEO Meg Whitman's turnaround plan helped offset shrinking personal computer sales with enterprise computing ...
(Credit: Palo Alto Research Center) Most people probably associate Ethernet with a simple colored cable cinched with phone-like jacks. But, Ethernet is so much more. It is the foundation for global Internet access and undoubtedly the world's most used connectivity technology. In the annuals of techdom, Ethernet is a very big deal. "Ethernet ranks highly among those technologies ...
Hewlett-Packard is thinking a lot more about Android these days. CEO Meg Whitman focused on new Android products during the company's earnings conference ...
Did I hear right?
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Comfort Hotel Portrush
I arrived into Portrush, after a journey from Belfast to Londonderry on the M2 Motorway. Having seen Londonderry I was ...Keep reading
Have Your Say
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
Venezuela StarVenezuela Star | National Venezuela & International News
Newspapers the world over strive to provide readers with the ultimate news coverage.
The Venezuela Star is no exception.
As an online news service we have advantages over traditional newspapers in that stories can be added and updated 24 hours day.
Our objective is to provide the most comprehensive Venezuela news available, from our resources, contracted wire services and an inventory of some thousands of sources comprising newspapers, cable and TV networks, radio stations, public broadcasters, NGOs and others, Venezuelan news is a priority.
National news comes first. We do however strive to provide a complete news services for our readers. World news headlines top several of our pages, we also provide news on what's happening in business, and in the financial markets.
Whether it's the latest Nikkei 225 reading in Tokyo, the sterling exchange rate in London, or the status of the Nasdaq in New York, whether it's local Venezuela news, the weather forecast for Venezuela you'll find it all in the Venezuela Star.
From the Amazon to Valencia, the Venezuela Star should be your number one choice for breaking news - local, regional, and national.
In Venezuela, the laws of supply and demand are undermining the socialist revolution started by the late President Hugo Chavez. Since Chavez's hand-picked successor Nicolas Maduro won the Venezuelan presidential election in April - by a margin of less than 2 percent - high inflation and a shortage of staple goods are now leading many on both sides of this politically-divided country to question whether its current economic course is sustainable.
Recently, toilet paper has been in short supply in Venezuela. The situation improved only after the National Assembly approved funding to increase needed foreign imports. Shortages of staple goods have become common occurrences in this rich country with the third-largest oil reserves in the world. Many economists blame the socialist policies of the late President Hugo Chavez. He instituted price controls on some products to curb inflation, resulting in both reduced domestic production and high inflation after the controls were lifted. Currency exchange controls have also restricted foreign imports.
Latin American analyst Diana Negroponte, with the Brookings Institution, says this is a crisis for newly-elected President Nicolas Maduro who must impose free-market reforms before the economy implodes or face dire political consequences. ...
- Twister that hit Oklahoma caused $2 bn in damage
- FBI kill Florida man known to Boston bombing suspects
- US Senate panel clears key immigration reform bill
- Iran allows eight candidates for presidential race
- North Korean special envoy visits China to win confidence
- Warner to face Cricket Australia hearing via teleconference
- David Warner fined $5750 for twitter rant
- James Bonds lost watch resurfaces at flea market
- CA considering social media policy after Warner Twitter rant
- Indian film festival to be held in Seoul
- UK mum does house chores in her sleep
- M16 Had Secret D-Day Hit List Records Reveal
- Surgeons remove tigers basketball-sized hairball
- Strange calls for special prosecutor in IRS case
- Top House Republicans calls second round of sequester idiotic but says his hands are tied
- Breakthrough research shows Vit C kills drug resistant TB
- Brad Pitts drug tales
- Amity physiotherapy OPD to provide free services to all strata of society
- Azad meets US Health Secretary Sebelius
- George Michael may have jumped out of speeding car
- Trinindad Football hints at probe to uncover missing funds
- Kobo Town A Haunted Jukebox Filled With Caribbean Sounds
- Stressed in Cuba the Need to Increase Links in the Caribbean
- Research and Markets Trinidad Tobago Exploration and Production Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020
- CIBC says thanks to TT staff
- Imran Khans PTI seeks pro-Taliban clerics help to initiate peace talks with outfit
- ‘We have done this because Muslims are dying every day. . . We will never stop ’
- Woman charged with mistreatment of elderly mother
- Country living far from an easy stroll for nations elderly
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Venezuela Star headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Free Market Reforms Needed to Fix Venezuelas Socialist Economic Problems
- Trinindad Football hints at probe to uncover missing funds
- Venezuela toilet paper shortage ends with new toilet paper shipments
- Nine killed by rebels in Colombia
- Venezuelas Maduro still waiting on Washingtons recognition